How our Cash Loans work
It’s easy to get the cash you need, with a short-term loan from Cashburst
If you find yourself in a tight financial spot because of an unforeseen expense, a cash loan from Cashburst could help you through.
Some things just can’t be planned for – like an urgent medical bill or car repair. If you don’t have enough savings, or you can’t borrow from friends or family, a short-term loan could help you deal with those unexpected expenses until your next payday. So when you need cash relief, apply online for a short-term cash loan from Cashburst.
How do I get a cash loan from Cashburst?
Step 1: Calculate your repayments
Use our application form to figure out the loan amount and repayment schedule that best suits your short-term financial needs.
Step 2: Fill out our online application
Fill out our online loan application form with your personal and employment details.
Step 3: Get your Authentication Code
You’ll receive an Authentication Code on your mobile phone by SMS text message. Enter the code online to proceed with your application.
Step 4: Accept the loan contract
Carefully read through your loan contract, and if you are happy with the repayments and Terms & Conditions, enter the red Contract Code to digitally sign the contract – no paper required! Once that’s done, you can set a password so you can log in to your Cashburst account anytime and check the status of your loan application.
Step 5: Provide supporting documentation
You’ll need to fax or scan or email supporting documentation, which includes:
If you don’t have any of these, please contact us on 0800 327 822.
Step 6: Receive the cash!
If your application is approved, the funds will be deposited into your account according to your payment method selected.
Who can get a Cashburst loan?
- You need to be employed and earning at least $350 a week (after tax). Self-employed and part-timers may be OK – talk to one of our friendly lending officers today on 0800 327 822 to see if you qualify.
- Past bad credit may be fine as long as you are not currently bankrupt.
- You need to be at least 18 years old and a NZ resident/citizen.
- You need to have your own valid NZ bank account which has been open for at least 3 months.
- You need to have been employed for at least 3 months.
If you have any questions, please contact us on 0800 327 822 or at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will gladly assist you!