Bad Credit Loans From $100-$10,000*
A problem that many New Zealanders face is having a dark past with bad credit. Fortunately, that doesn’t always matter when it comes to a loan with Cashburst. If your bad credit is in the past, we may be able to offer you help with a cash loan and to help you get the money you need for any unexpected personal expense.
We believe that everyone deserves a second chance, so we may be able to offer you a quick cash loan to bridge the gap then you just pay back the money according to the repayment schedule that you have chosen.
Do I qualify?
To qualify for our loans, you must meet our eligibility criteria below:
- You need to be at least 18 years old and a NZ citizen or resident currently living in New Zealand;
- You need to have been permanently employed with the same employer for at least 3 months;
- For our ‘On The Go’, ‘Jump Start’ and ‘Active’ loans, you need to be earning at least $350 a week (after tax) excluding government benefits;
- For our ‘Loan Plus’ loans*, you need to be earning at least $800 a week (after tax) excluding government benefits;
- Your pay needs to be credited on a regular basis into your own NZ bank account that has been open for at least 3 months;
- You are not currently Bankrupt, under a No Asset Procedure or Summary Instalment Order;
- You have access to the Internet and a mobile phone.
*Available solely to our Returning clients, on an invitation-only basis and are still subject to standard eligibility, lending and affordability criteria.