The high cost of some expenses can be hard to maintain, especially those costs that you haven’t budgeted for. Cashburst specialises in loans designed to help during cash shortfalls.
If you are living in Napier, Cashburst could help cover some of the small to large expenses in life, whether it be urgent home maintenance, dental costs or simply a higher than usual utility bill. You could borrow:
‘On The Go’ from $100 – $1,000.
‘Jump Start’ from $1,000 – $3,000.
‘Loan Plus’ from $5,000 – $10,000*.
Fast cash loans from $100 – $10,000*
If you’re short on cash, you do not have a lot of time to wait for your loan to be processed. That’s why we have made our cash loan process as quick as possible for those in Napier. Everything can be done online including our quick application and emailing the required documents.
We waste no time processing your application and if approved, your cash loan will be deposited directly into your bank account overnight.
Why choose Cashburst for a cash loan in Napier?
At Cashburst we are here to help you gain control of your finances. We offer flexible repayments to suit your individual needs (limits apply).
We are also flexible to those who have a bad credit history. We understand that it can be very difficult to get a bad credit loan in Napier- we may still be able to help when no one else can because we assess your current ability to repay your loan.
As one of Napier’s most reputable and responsible lenders you can trust that we will ensure the affordability of each and every loan we approve.
Cash loan eligibility criteria
If you’re living in Napier you could be eligible for a quick cash loan if you meet our simple criteria:
- You need to be at least 18 years old and a NZ citizen or resident currently living in New Zealand;
- You need to have been permanently employed with the same employer for at least 3 months;
- For our ‘On The Go’ & ‘Jump Start’ loans, you need to be earning at least $350 a week (after tax);
- For our ‘Loan Plus’ loans*, you need to be earning at least $800 a week (after tax);
- Your pay needs to be credited on a regular basis into your own NZ bank account that has been open for at least 3 months;
- You are not currently Bankrupt, under a No Asset Procedure or Summary Instalment Order;
- You have access to the Internet and a mobile phone.
*Available solely to our Returning clients, on an invitation-only basis and are still subject to standard eligibility, lending and affordability criteria.
If you live in; Awatoto, Bay View, Maraenui, Onekawa, Taradale, Westshore or any other Napier suburb we could help you to get a loan.
We provide cash loans to hard working Kiwis in Napier and throughout New Zealand.