Money shortages can cause a lot of stress – but they don’t have to! Despite unplanned expenses – such as medical bills or car repairs – you may be able to keep control of your finances by applying for cash until next pay from Cashburst.
These are some of the reasons why our customers use our service:
- They need an amount of cash for a sudden new purchase.
- They have come across an unexpected expense, such as higher than normal utility or medical bill, or, for example, they don’t have enough savings for a tenancy bond to secure a rental property.
- There is too long of a wait until next payday and they can’t or don’t want to borrow from their boss, family or friends.
So whether it’s to cover a dental bill or, perhaps, car repairs, you may be able to stay on top of your finances by applying for cash until next pay from Cashburst. Take the first step to easing your financial pressure by submitting our easy online application form and if approved, you could receive the money in your bank as an overnight deposit.
We may be able to help even if you have had credit troubles in the past.
- ‘Need A Lift’ from $500 – $1,000
- ‘Going Places’ from $1,000 – $3,000
- ‘Moving Forward’ from $5,000 – $10,000*
- We practice Responsible Lending
- No early repayment fees
- Easy quick online application
- Variety of repayment options
- Bad credit (if in the past) may be OK
- Friendly and helpful customer service
*Available solely to our Returning clients, on an invitation-only basis and are still subject to standard eligibility, lending and affordability criteria.
With our 24/7 online application form you can apply whenever and wherever you need to.
Making repayments is simple, too – we will set up a direct debit on your bank account which means that you won’t need to be concerned about going to the bank to make your repayments. If you have found yourself in a stressful financial spot and all you need is some extra cash to tide you over until your next pay, you may have found a great solution – cash until next pay from Cashburst.