Loans NZ – how to get one?
Imagine this – you have found yourself struggling to pay for an unexpected bill or another unforeseen expense, your next payday is days away and you can’t borrow money from your family, friends, employer or the bank…
In a stressful situation like that, getting a loan might be your solution. If you are a working New Zealander needing extra cash to keep you going until your next pay cheque, you may have come to the right place.
Cashburst is offering personal finance solutions for urgent cash flow problems.
What is the criteria for getting cash loans in NZ?
If you fit the criteria below, you have a good chance of getting approved and receiving the money you need today:
- You need to be at least 18 years old and a NZ citizen or resident currently living in New Zealand;
- You need to have been permanently employed with the same employer for at least 3 months;
- You need to be earning at least $350 a week (after tax);
- Your pay needs to be credited on a regular basis into your own NZ bank account that has been open for at least 3 months;
- You are not currently Bankrupt, under a No Asset Procedure or Summary Instalment Order;
Please note this is a guide only – in certain circumstances we may not be able to offer you a loan.
Cash loans and responsible lending in NZ
Cashburst is a responsible lender – we do not lend to unemployed people or people who cannot afford the repayments. We check all applications against specific lending criteria during our processing stage and encourage our customers to make a budget prior to applying.