In this document Cashburst (the provider of loans through this website) is referred to as Zethus Holdings Limited, us or we.
Subsequent Loans Policy
To be eligible for a subsequent loan:
- you will need to meet our affordability criteria
- you will need to have fully repaid any prior loans or
- you will need to be current on the payments of your existing loan*
* Except you cannot apply for a new loan if you have not fully repaid your first loan.
Right to cancel (early repayment)
You have a right to cancel your loan (i.e. fully repay your loan) at any time during the life of your contract. No additional administration or other fees or costs apply if you cancel, but if you cancel your loan:
- Within ten working days from the date that we disclose a copy of this loan agreement to you, you will be required to pay interest for the period from the day you received the advance until the day you repaid the advance, and we may charge you for any reasonable expenses necessarily incurred by us in connection with your contract. You must also in that case repay to us the advance (and return any other property received by you) within that ten working day period; or
- After ten working days from the date that we disclose a copy of this loan agreement to you, you will be required to pay interest for the period from the day you received the advance until the day you repaid the advance, [and fees and expenses to the extent allowed by the law]. You must also in that case repay to us the advance (and return any other property received by you) within [five] working days from the date you give written notice to us (as below) of your intention to cancel the contract.
For the purpose of calculating the number of working days in a period Saturdays, Sundays, the period between 25 December and 2 January, and national public holidays are not counted as working days.
Any Repayment Waiver Fee charged to you will be refunded in full (together with any interest charged on it) if you cancel your loan in the first 30 days or otherwise (on full repayment) will be rebated in a manner no less favorable to you than the minimum prescribed by law.
How to cancel: To cancel, you must give the Creditor written notice that you intend to cancel the contract by
- giving notice to the Creditor or an employee or agent of the Creditor; or
- posting the notice to the Creditor or an agent of the Creditor; or
- emailing the notice to the Creditor’s e-mail address; or
- sending the notice to the Creditor’s fax number.
We will then let you know what the settlement amount will be.
You can also make a partial repayment at any time during the term of your contract, with no additional fee or cost resulting from that payment.
Click here for information on unforeseen financial hardship and to start a formal application.