How our Cash Loans work
It’s easy to get the cash you need, with an unsecured cash loan from Cashburst.
If you find yourself in a tight financial spot because of an unforeseen expense, a cash loan from Cashburst could help you through.
Some things just can’t be planned for – like an urgent medical bill or car repair. If you don’t have enough savings, or you can’t borrow from friends or family, a cash loan could help you deal with those unexpected expenses until your next payday. So when you need cash relief, apply online for a fast cash loan from Cashburst.
How do I get a cash loan from Cashburst?
Step 1: Calculate your repayments
Use our home page calculators to figure out the loan amount and repayment schedule that best suits your current financial needs.
Step 2: Fill out our online application
Fill out our online loan application form with your personal and employment details.
Step 3: Get your Authentication Code
You’ll receive an Authentication Code on your mobile phone by SMS text message. Enter the code online to proceed with your application.
Step 4: Accept the loan contract
Carefully read through your loan contract, and if you are happy with the repayments and Terms & Conditions, enter the red Contract Code to digitally sign the contract – no paper required! Once that’s done, you can set a password so you can log in to your Cashburst account anytime and check the status of your loan application.
Step 5: Provide supporting documentation
You can fax, or scan and email the following to us:
Step 6: Receive the cash!
Our Lending team will process your loan application swiftly once we have received your supporting documentation. We aim to complete this within the hour of receiving all of your documents.
If the loan is approved, we will notify you and then transfer your funds to your NZ bank account overnight (if accepted before 4.30pm in order for us to process it in time for that night’s payment cut-off time).
We do have a 30 minute fast payment option but this is currently only available on our ‘On The Go’ loans. Conditions and a small fee apply to this option if selected.
Who can get a Cashburst loan?
- You need to be at least 18 years old and a NZ resident/citizen.
- You need to be employed and earning at least $350 a week (after tax) excluding government benefits for our ‘On The Go’, ‘Jump Start’ and ‘Active’ loans, OR
- You need to be employed and earning at least $800 a week (after tax) excluding government benefits for our ‘Loan Plus’ loans – only available to eligible Returning clients.
- You need to have been employed for at least 3 months with the same employer.
- You need to have your wages/salary being deposited in to your own valid NZ bank account.
- You can’t be currently Bankrupt, under a No Asset Procedure or Summary Instalment Order.
If you have any questions, please contact us on 0800 227 484 or at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will gladly assist you!